Mengubah Kaspersky 4Ever!13 November 2009 pukul 9:36 AM | Ditulis dalam Computer, Software, Tips | 2 Komentar
Tag: Antivirus, Internet, Kaspersky
1. Open Kaspersky settings > Options and uncheck Enable Self-Defense. Click Ok.
2. Exit Kaspersky.
3. Go to Start, open Run, then type regedit and press enter.
4. Under Registry Editor, open HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Kaspersky Lab > protected > AVP9 > environment.
5. Find the entry ProductStatus and change Release to Beta.
6. Press OK then open Kaspersky.
7. Delete any keys first if any.
8. Under License, click Activate new license Activate beta license then press Next and Finish , as they wont work.
9. Now you have 30 days of beta license activated.
10. Re-enable Self-Defense from options.
11. After every 30 days, delete expired beta key and click activate new license and click Activate Beta and enjoy another 30 days Free 😀
Kaspersky will now show as Beta Version though it is your final version only. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: This article is for informational and educational purposes only. We advice you to purchase genuine license to run your software.
Worked on final version of KAV 2010 (22.214.171.1246 Final)
EDITED BY YOGIE S.